Selsey Lifeboat Station - Quiz
- In what year was the Berlin Wall erected?
- What type of buildings did Don Quixote mistake for giants?
- What type of 17th century brass clock has hinged side doors, a dome
surmount and pierced frets?
- Whose sword “hung by a thread”?
- Which standard throwing field event does not feature in the Decathlon?
- Who had a horse called Bucephalus?
- How many bottles of champagne are there in a Methuselah?
- RENFE is the name of which European country’s railway system?
- What was the first full length colour cartoon film?
- Who wrote “Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker”?
(Click here for answers)